Standard Support is available to address the following within the first 60 days of purchase:
- Errors during product installation
- Product not working properly, or as described, or as documented within user guide
- General questions, help, advice on questions directly related to the product.
Support requests received through Snowcovered or the Contact Us form are more closely monitored and are typically addressed within 24 hours and 48 hours, respectively. In most cases, solutions are readily available and can easily be provided. However, some cases may require further research and testing. If an issue is identified as a bug, the issue will be listed for further review and we will attempt to include a fix in the next patch or scheduled release. Patches are released based on the extent of the problem, the resources we have available to fix the issue and other priorities already scheduled.
Outside of the normal process for scheduled bug fixes, an urgent requirement to address an identified bug will fall within Premium Support.
Premium Support is offered for additional requirements beyond what is covered in Standard Support including:
- Modifications, changes or further customizations to the product
- Themes/Modules installation
- General Consulting / Custom Development / DotNetNuke Themes / SharePoint Themes / Orchard Themes
- Standard support beyond 60 days of purchase
- Fixes required outside of the normally scheduled patches and releases.
- Priority support over standard support
For information on the available packages of Premium Support, please contact us directly at email@example.com.